Brief 2

Final Images:

1

2

3

For these images I wanted to recreate a familiar feeling for the viewing and also delve into my feelings of nostalgia. By this I mean when looking at lost and found I looked at items that weren’t lost in the physical sense but more kept safe in the memory of the viewer and lost to time. I had this idea when looking around charity and antique shops and saw a few items that reminded me of my Grandmothers house and brought up old memories and so when looking at taking photographs I wanted to create a similar feeling to how the memories of such items are therefore I have added a sort of yellow/orange tinge and exposure to them to make them seem like memories. Whilst doing so I researched how people represented their memories in images and and thought about what I saw when I looked back on my past and the two most accurate images I found used a tint but also showed accurately how people are seen in our memories fortunately foe me I didn’t have to worry about that as there were no people in my photos. However as well as adding the tint I wanted to show how lighting was show how clearer more current memories where so what I did was took a photograph of a watch replicated the memory of when I found it and how that was more recent so the tinge and editing was lighter.